Wednesday 14 June 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights - June 2017


Hello and welcome to Seeds of Thoughtfulness with Lorin Goodchild, 

Today I have the privilege of participating in Kylie Bertucci's monthly International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights, which enables you to view all the creations entered and vote for your favourite. 

The theme this month is "Baby" - one of my favourites.  Here is my baby card I made:

Fly High Sweet Baby




This card was inspired by a quilt/ lattice background I had seen done by the very creative Holly Stene using the Foxy Friends stamp set (you can view Holly's beautiful card/s here).

I opted for a traditional colour palette of powder pink and whisper white for the baby girl card.  The hot air balloon was diecut from the Up & Away Thinlits, and I layered this to create a layered and bolder effect.  I used Wink of Stella to fill in the hot air balloon gaps, creating a sparkly, glittery background. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, but you could easily replace this with a current sentiment, and I layered this with the powder pink/ soft sky cardstock and layering oval framelits.

If you liked my cards I would really appreciate you taking the time to VOTE HERE.  The top ten winners will get the opportunity to take part in an international blog hop.

Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day!

Lorin xx

1 comment:

  1. So soft and pretty Lorin, Love your stamped background. Perfect for a baby girl xx

    ReplyDelete