Learn how to create a super easy multi- folding card or mini photo book in just a couple of simple steps! These are really nifty if you are needing quite a few people to sign or write a brief comment in, or great for Grandparents as a gift from their Grandchildren.
1. Using a paper trimmer, cut 3 identical squares measuring 6" x 6".
2. Take the Stampin' Trimmer Scorer and score at 3" (middle of each square) both vertically & horizontally. Then score from the top left corner to the bottom right corner, forming a diagonal line as shown below. Repeat on all three square pieces of cardstock.
3. Taking a bone folder, fold & score each scored line, folding both forward & backwards, on all three pieces of cardstock.
4. Next we are going to adhere the three pieces of cardstock together with Tombow multi-purpose glue as shown below. You are only gluing the overlapping small square on the right of each card piece.
5. Now it is time to decorate your folding card/ mini photo album! You have decorate these using a variety of complementary patterned paper, or plain coloured paper, attaching photos or stamped images as you desire.
Note: Avoid using dimensionals or raising decorative items as it will hinder the folding card once completed.
6. Now fold your card together - the two end squares form the front & back. Select your desired ribbon & cut to desired length depending on where you want to tie your bow. If you wish to stamp or decorate your card front it is recommended you tie your bow on the folded card side as shown below, otherwise the ribbon will cover it. Adhere ribbon on the folded card back with double-sided tape or Tombow glue & tie bow.
7. Decorate the front & back of your card and you are finished!